Thursday 18 October 2007

self evaluations

Attainment -- 1—I have developed my understanding of media a lot this year.

Effort -- 1 my blog work is always consistent and I hope to keep it that way J… also I do participate in class discussions a lot more than what I used to.

Punctuality -- 1 I’m always on time

Submission and quality of homework -- 1 so far so good

Ability to work independently -- 2 could be better, I depend on people input a bit, but I can do my own independent work as well.

Quality of writing -- 3 could be better I think personally I can use media terminology but I think I should be using much more.

Organization of Media folder -- 1 all in order

Oral contributions in class -- 1 I constantly participate in class discussions and I am not afraid to say what I think.

Standard of Module 5 blog-- 1 its sik lol its getting along very well, just having problems at home I can’t post up anything on the blog from my home computer there’ some sort of problem with the Google toolbar, so I have to come into school and then post things up .

Standard of Module 6 blog-- 2 good, we don’t have much to put up there yet, just media guardian stories so far so it should get better.
WWW--
blog work has been really good
class discussions and input
good understanding and focus in lessons

EBI--
more blog work, analyzing clips for med 5
read newspapers and articles everyday for med 6
try and use more media terminology

No comments: